viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007

Norwegian wood


I once had a girl or should I say, she once had me
She showed me her room isn´t it good
Norwegian wood

She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere
But I looked around and I noticed there wasn´t a chair

I sat on a rug biding my time drinking her wine
We talked until two and then she said it´s time for bed

She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh
I told her I didn´t and crawled off to sleep in the bath

And when I awoke I was alone this bird had flown
So I lit a fire isn´t it good
Norwegian wood

1 comentario:

mi-bemoll dijo...

Trabajo de verano:
Estrújate un poco más y sorpréndeme con unas letras bien monas para las melodías que tengo en mente, ya sean del rollo "once I had a girl..." o "me estaban dando una paliza...", esto al gusto del artista! =)

PD: Una emprempta musical l'hem de deixar abans d'acabar, eh?